The real cost of a part
Most of our customers lament that they have too many suppliers. A good way to procure your incoming material and reduce overhead, floor space and cash outlays is to consolidate using Action as your partner.
Action Electronics has a keen sensitivity and unique sensibility to the needs required within government and business sectors.
What is the real cost of a part? From inventory to billing, the labor and cost associated with processing even one part on a regular basis have hidden costs that can impede your entire business.
Four levels of value added services
Action Electronics offers Four levels of value-added services starting from level one single service all the way to process control with part modifications.
- Level 1 – Distribution
- Level 2 – Distribution and Kitting
- Level 3 – Distribution, Kitting and Bag Printing
- Level 4 – Distribution, Kitting, Bag Printing and Process Control
- Production materials to kit
- Hardware or literature kit that ships with your product
- Custom-printed bag with hardware, date stamp, logo, image, barcode
- Perpetual supply management of recurring products
- Custom-configured supply service
Yes, Action Electronics can control the modification of component A into component B, rolling up the costs along the way, and saving the customer even more time and money.
This works well in conjunction with Kitting where the customer wants the modified component put into the kit.